*

*

Monday, February 1, 2010

Table Runners & Thank You


I have several patchwork tablerunners in various stages of completion.  This one is based on a pattern by Marg Low Designs - I put prairie points on either end instead of yo yo's.


I bought this one as a kit in Bright.  The fabric is Hemming House and I just had to make  something from this range because I loved it so much.


I finished this top just before Christmas and intend to hand quilt it and place it on top of my old singer sewing table.

One of my dear friends Helen arrived home last week from 6 weeks in Africa.  At sewing on Friday she showered us with these beautiful gifts.  Thank you Helen, they are very special and I appreciate the fact that you carried them all over Africa in your backpack for us.


And finally a thank you to Laura.  I entered a giveaway on Laura's blog a couple of weeks ago and won! This lovely pattern from Cinderberry Stitches arrived in the mail, another one to put on the "to do" list.

Sue-Anne xxx

9 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

I was admiring the table topper in your header and the cute little doll before admiring all those other gorgeous table runners!

Nat Palaskas said...

Hi Sue-Anne, I have a feeling you like table runners yeah? I like the red and white nine patch one. It will be gorgeous hand quilted with cross hatch. You will have it ready for next Christmas - Hugs Nat

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh my gosh I love your quilts... soo pretty!!!!! :o)
Thanks for the visit at my blog.. and your lovely comment....this time I couldnt email you back... you were set on NO REPLY... think it worked before.. well I dont know.. :o)

Sue-Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue-Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RG said...

Hi Sue-Anne,
Welcome to blogland!
Love your work, love your style!!
Enjoy the ride.
hugs
Robyn xx

Unknown said...

Hi Sue Ann great runners , I just love anything with prairie points .

Terry said...

Hi I like your table runners. They give a lot of color to ahome. A country feel for sure.

Thanks for dropping by my site.

Huggs Terry

Anonymous said...

Devine red samplar cloth shown in your blog on the 25th feb.
can i ask you where you bought it or the name of the fabric.

I would just love to buy some .
chris elshaw